Food industry partners are the primary source of donated food used to end hunger in the state of Washington. Donating to Feeding Washington is an efficient and effective way to be part of a statewide solution to hunger. Food safety and protecting the quality of donated products are top priorities. Your donation of farm-fresh, locally grown produce will make a difference in the health and wellness of hungry famiies, children and seniors in Washington and beyond.
• Potential Federal tax incentives for produce donations
• Donating inventory reduces storage and disposal costs
• Feeding Washington picks up donated product from your facility
• Tri-walls supplied for ease of bulk packing of donated product
• Feeding Washington’s network adheres to strict food safety standards
• The Bill Emerson Good Samaritan Food Donation Act protects donors from liability